It seems like I've somehow messed up the migration naming system in a very odd way.
An hour ago, I created a new migration and noticed that it wasn't sorted properly in the migrations folder. I quickly noticed that the reason for this was that it used the date of 7 days ago, in this case may 2nd 2018. Since the last migration I created was on the same day, but slightly later in the day, my new migration would actually be executed before the one from last week.
Confused, I checked the system date of my Homestead instance and there it was, the date was a week behind! Somehow, the system date was still may 2nd. Easy fix I thought, I'll just update the system date (
sudo date --set "9 MAY 2018 13:50:00" and
sudo dpkg-reconfigure tzdata) and try creating the migration again! Weirdly enough, I got this error:
php artisan make:migration document_nr_and_addresses_table In ClassLoader.php line 444: include(/home/vagrant/Code/Focus/vendor/composer/../../database/migrations/2018_05_02_033734_documen t_nr_and_addresses_table.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
It's still using last weeks date! Even though the output of
date in the command line is now correct.
Things I've tried:
php artisan cache:clear
date('Y-m-d H:i:s')in a tinker session in the Homestead box. This outputs the correct date and time!
Unfortunately, nothing worked.