i have a curious problem with laravel 5.6.
I am using froxlor, debian stretch and PHP 7.2. Also i can login into my backend and do my changes, like adding customers, upload files and so on.
So far so good :-)
BUT, after some time, 5 or 10 minutes, i get "you don't have permission to access / on this server" in Chrome. So now, when i switch to FF i can continue my work, for the next 5-10 minutes, then i switch to Safari for the next 5-10 minutes and then the system seems to be locked for 1 hour. After some time, the match is beginning from new.
I have never had such a problem and i really don't know if the problem is anything on my server or laravel. I have 2 other laravel installations, also symfony, but there i don't have these phenomenon.
Rgds and thx for help