I updated to Laravel 7.0, following the instructions concerning dependencies in the docs:
Now every page of my app I try to load I get a "HTTP ERROR 500"
I also received this error after running "composer update":
Script @php artisan package:discover --ansi handling the post-autoload-dump event returned with error code 255
I tried to run composer dump-autoload, but received the same error.
Tried removing the vendor directory and ran composer update again. Same outcome.
Cleared the composer cache and ran the update again to get fresh files, but still get the 500 Error.
Running on Laragon on my local machine.